That day, I promised,
in the dying gasps of
my hysteria,
that I would disappear
from the sentimentality
that got me here
in the first place.
And so, as hours
turned into days,
and the brilliance
of Time sputtered
into glimmers of the past,
the Truth shone through
that
finally,
finally.
My heart learned
not to long for you anymore.
- April 24, 2009
- 3:35 PM

2 comments:
I love the 'hours turning into days'. Reminds me of something I once wrote: ' the days turn into weeks,the weeks into months,the months into years and the years disappear off the edge of the calender into the past'
I like how the 'Truth shone through'
And yes everything is just time. Time, you. Time heals all wounds.
Lovely write, you.
BTW I never ment to make you cry. No actually I am glad I did make you feel such. Any emotion is better than nowt *dance* Thanking you for your kind comment on my 'baby'
Thanks, SarahA. =)
Don't you worry about my tears. I was really moved with your work. Lovely, lovely.
Keep it up, dear.
Post a Comment